Black Heat-Shrink 4:1 MEDIUM (30cm)
30 cm (1 ft) of Black heat-shrink 4:1 MEDIUM by MDPC-X.
Here we go with the next generation of our heat-shrink. 4:1 shrink ratio (of course without glue or dual wall!), going from 13.8 mm ID down to 3.5 mm, ultra thin wall with a 0.25 mm thickness at initial ID and an extreme resistance to fire. The new matte surface of this heatshrink is extremely beautiful and smooth.
- 4:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 13.8 mm ID for total clearance when moving the heat-shrink over many connectors and the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 3.5 mm for maximum grip and compression on the cable and sleeving.
- Ultra-thin material (0.25 mm at initial diameter) combined with a beautiful matte and smooth surface.
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.