Custom Modular Cables - Seasonic®
This product is currently unavailable due to our high order load, this product will be available again once we have caught up on our current orders. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions**************************************** ____________________________________________________________________________
Full Length Hand Crafted "Modular" Custom Sleeved Cables
- When will I get my order? We have a lead-time of 2-3 weeks per custom sleeving order, the lead-time could be shorter depending on our current order load/queue and could be longer depending on our order load - This does not included the transit time of your order
- How are the cables made? We physically hand craft each cable from all the materials we source, in doing this we can inspect each cable that has been made while its been made, There is love and passion been put into each cable that's been handcrafted.
- What sleeve do we use? We use MDPC-X Sleeve
- What Wire do we use? 16 AWG (2.3mm OD) - Note! for SATA and Molex Power we use 18 AWG (2.0mm OD)
- Do you use branded terminals? Yes we use Molex branded terminals
- How many Cable Combs do I get per cable? We include two for free for each cable in your choice of color, There is a option to add extra combs at a extra charge if you feel it necessary.
- What color options / combos can I choose from? Let your imagination go wild, We don't restrict your vision. Here are all the MDPC-X sleeve colors we carry - MDPC-X Small Classic and MDPC-X Small XTC
- Dual PCI-E or EPS cables, Can we do this? Yes we can! For example we can install 16 Pin cable combs for (8+8) graphics card and a (8+8) EPS motherboard, we recommend this for a cleaner look if you want both cables routed together BUT you must add more than one cable to the cart for this option
- What is a dummy wire? All modern ATX power supply's have 24 slots on the 24 Pin, each carry a different voltage to a different location power supply side, Slot 20 does not have a wire, We can add one but it will not go into any location power supply side, its main purpose is for aesthetics reasons.
- Double / Split Wires heatshrink or heatshrinkless? First what are they and what is there purpose? They are extra cables "sense" wires that read the voltages at the load (the end of the cable) and can increase voltage automatically if voltages drops. Some have more than others and is dependent on the model of the power supply and are found on most 24 Pin ATX and 8 Pin PCI-E cables - As a standard we splice all our split wires and use heashrink, there is a option for heashrinkless but will be a extra charge due to the amount of work that is involved, Below is a example of the differences
- Classic small or XTC small Sleeve? By default we use classic small sleeve for all our custom power supply cables, if you would like your set in XTC small sleeve then you can request this providing we have sufficient stock for the order
- SATA power cables: As a standard one connector will be made with a straight SATA connector and sleeved throughout. Dual connectors will be made with 90° SATA connectors
- Pattern / Color combo: If you can we will prefer you to use the Sleeving Color Prototyper found here https://choosemypc.net/sleeving/ but if you have link of a different kind then you are welcome to add that or email us with a image.
We know all the options can be confusing so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requirements. Conatct Us