16 Pin (8+8 PCI-E) Custom Cable Extension
This product is currently unavailable due to our high order load, this product will be available again once we have caught up on our current orders. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions**************************************** ____________________________________________________________________________
Hand Crafted "Extension" Custom Sleeved Cable
- When will I get my order? We have a lead-time of 2-3 weeks per custom sleeving order, the lead-time could be shorter depending on our current order load/queue and could be longer depending on our order load - This does not included the transit time of your order
- How are the cables made? We physically hand craft each cable from all the materials we source, in doing this we can inspect each cable that has been made while its been made, There is love and passion been put into each cable that's been handcrafted.
- How long are the extensions? Each extension is 30cm in length terminal to terminal (+- 1cm with the ATX connectors)
- What sleeve do we use? We use MDPC-X Sleeve
- What Wire do we use? We have our own 16 AWG (2.3mm OD) and MDPC-X15 AWG Hookup wire (2.5mm OD)
- Do you use branded terminals? Yes we use Molex Branded terminals
- How many Cable Combs do I get per cable? We include two for free for each cable in your choice of color.
- What color options / combos can I choose from? Let your imagination go wild, We don't restrict your vision. Here are all the MDPC-X sleeve colors we carry - MDPC-X Small Classic and MDPC-X Small XTC
- Classic small or XTC small Sleeve? By default we use classic small sleeve for all our custom power supply cables, if you would like your set in XTC small sleeve then you can request this providing we have sufficient stock for the order
- Pattern / Color combo: If you can we will prefer you to use the Sleeving Color Prototyper found here https://choosemypc.net/sleeving/ but if you have link of a different kind then you are welcome to add that or email us with a image.
- Curve Ratio: 270° or 180° Best described in product images above, but rule of thumb that its better to have sharper curve ratio for ATX, EPS because of the short distance of travel from the back of the chassis to the motherboard connectors and for PCI its better to have a less sharper curve ratio because of the longer travel to the graphics card connectors.
- Connector Orientation: The best way to determine which way your connectors should be facing is to have a look at your own hardware. Motherboard, Graphics Card ect ect, All hardware has its own ATX connectors (Male Type) if you have a look at the clips on them they will either be facing inward/down (In) or outward/up (out)
We know all the options can be confusing so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requirements. Conatct Us